JoeyBfly


music


In a rushhhhhhhhhhhh!
Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:46 PM
Yesterday, I met Wan, Bong and Supi. Eton left before I reached. Amy came later, slacked till 11pm before Bong and I cabbed home.

Got home, then Zikky messaged me saying that he's on the way to my place and so I met him. Accompanied him have his supper at Changi, bought ciggies at Geylang and then we slacked under my block. Talked the whole night.

Zikky just woke me up two hours ago and I just finished bathing now. I am meeting Ibu at 330pm but she's already calling and asking me to hurry up already! Tak tau sabar betol laaaah Ibu syg nie.

After visiting the best friend at RTC, I am meeting Mus and Dilah and we're gonna go get the stuffs needed for our BBQ tomorrow!

I am sick, little sister is too :(
Anyway, I gotta run, bye all!