|
Hurt so bad.
Monday, May 04, 2009 2:30 AM

I slept for twelve hours yesterday, but still I am feeling so sleepy now. Last week was crazy! So many plans and so little time, did not even have enough rest but it's alright because I had fun with all the people who I spent time with.
More and more "flies" around me, it is nice to be loved but sometimes it gets a little annoying because each and everyone of them wants my full attention. Sometimes when I see couples outside, I tend to feel a little lonely but when I think of what I might be getting myself into if I am in a relationship, somehow I get turned off. I guess I just am not ready to commit yet, maybe not until I meet the right one.
I was home the whole day yesterday, relatives came over but I was too sleepy and tired to entertain them. MacDonald's for dinner after I bathed, then it was computer all the way. Went to 7-11 and bought for my sister lots of chocolates and junkfood. Speaking of junks, it's been so long since I.......okay, let's drop the topic.
Am off to bed in a while, wanna get more rest while I can because there's class later on at night. It is now May, I am left with like exactly five months to study. I wanna pass and I wanna take my O's next year, I've already wasted two years of my life, won't wanna waste another, definitely not again.
I feel like visiting my late dad later, missing him so much so that it pains me to just even open his door and look at what used to be his. I have so much more to type but I shall not continue because ranting about how much I miss my late dad is not gonna make me any better, him coming back to life will and I would gladly exchange my life for his just so that my sisters would not have to go through the pain that we are all going through now. It is almost three months yet the pain does not seem to go away. Just how do we get over someone's death? I miss you so much, daddy, are you hurting as much as we are?
It is now 4am and I heard thunders, seems like its gonna rain heavily soon. I am going to bed now, sweet dreams to all.
|