|
Heavy rain!
Sunday, May 10, 2009 7:57 AM
I cannot seem to fall asleep though I am so sleepy now :(Plans for dinner with family was not postponed in the end cause my sister came home early. Had dinner at some fancy place and Nike slippers were not allowed, like what the fuck. Shopped for groceries and stuffs for home as well. Uncle sent me to Sengkang, met up with Wan and one of his friend, Bong came later, Amy joined us late cause he went to JB. Cabbed to my place as we planned to go bowling at Ehub and also because I left my wallet at home. Got home, bathed and changed, took my wallet and then we cabbed to Ehub but all the bowling lanes were full with 20 over people in the waiting list, so we bought drinks and snacks and chilled at Pasir Ris Park, as it was Vesak Day, there were alot of indians all around us. Headed to MacDonald's bout an hour or so later as we saw lightnings. Ate, and talked about alot of stuffs. Decided to go and check if there were any empty bowling lanes. There were, but we could not play as they were closing. Then at 430am, we decided to cab home. Got home, put down my bag and went down to meet Hakim. Went to Simpang and it rained fucking heavily! Stayed there for bout an hour or so, back to Chai Chee after that. Rode in the rain again, slacked around my area till the rain was not as heavy, before he went home. I am definitely gonna fall sick sooner or later, with all the riding in the rain and having not enough sleep, damn! Can anyone teach me how I can switch my body's clock back to normal? For today, maybe I might be meeting Wan, Bong and Amy for a karaoking session but plans are not confirmed yet. It all depends on what time I'll be awake later. And now I am going to bed, I need my beauty sleep. Good morning to you, you and you, all of you. |