|
Heavy Rain!
Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:08 AM

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I am so tired, just got home a while ago. Yesterday I was supposed to accompany Din go pay his fines and then fetch Dilah from school but I fell asleep back after he woke me up and I woke up only at close to 1 in the afternoon. Know what? Luckily I fell asleep back because Dilah did not go to school at well! Haha. Anyway, lazed the whole afternoon in front of my computer playing Mafia Wars(I am now level 59!) and only left for school at close to 630 in the evening. Brought my lappy along but did not use it in the end. Met Dilah at Compass Point after that and we managed to hit the sales! Each of us got a top, had my late dinner at Ajisen Ramen and then we went back to her house. That was when Dilah's mum realise that their kitten is missing, searched everywhere for it, but still Ash is nowhere to be found. Zikky was supposed to meet me, Dilah and Ady as we wanted to go to Henderson Waves but he paitao-ed, so I cabbed home and put down all my stuffs while we waited for Az to come and fetch me :) I don't think you guys know Az right? Okay, Az stays at Jurong, is turning 21years old this year, serving his NS, police and he's got two bikes, TZM and Super4. Okay, just a short introduction, back to where I left off. Okay, so after he came, we went to top up his petrol and bought drinks. Slacked at Fort Road after that but because it was about to rain, we went over to East Coast instead, and we were caught in the rain, just a little. Slacked at MacDonald's till the rain chilled. To Fort Canning after that as we wanted to hunt for ghosts! Dilah and Ady went back at 5am as Ady's working at 8am(He is working now!) while Az and I headed back to East Coast Park and we were drenched, the rain was so fucking heavy! We were all wet, and we seeked shelter at the pub beside Carls' Jr. The rain only started to become smaller at about 8 in the morning, so we took the chance to leave, bought drinks and he sent me home. Was drenched again! Because of the traffic and also because it started to rain again. What a wet wet wet wet wet wet day! I am actually planning to go to bed now but my darling Grandmother wants me to accompany her to the market. Shall be a filial grand-daughter and go with her :) Plans for today's still not comfirmed yet, shall see what time I am gonna be waking up. Update again soon! Think I'm gonna be sick, having a really bad headache now :(
|