|
heartbreaker?
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:24 PM
First of all, happy 18Th birthday, Eton!Warning, long wordy post ahead. Yesterday, I met Amin at about 11am going 12, he was practically about to cry in front of me. He fetched me under my block with his brand new super4. We went drinking, yes I know, drinking in the early noon? He's supposed to get married to a girl who he do not even know and have not even seen before and he's very upset about it. He said, "It is my life, I should be able to choose who I wanna be with and the one I wanna be with is you, no one else except you." We spent a few hours together, and then he sent me home because his friend called for help, he's stranded in Ang Mo Kio because of a flat tire and Amin, the superhero went to save him. Got home at close to 5 in the afternoon and got a call from my mum who's in Malaysia saying that her dad, which is my grandfather, just passed away. Stayed home for the rest of the day after hearing the shocking news about my grandfather, Dilah came at night to borrow my laptop as her's down and her sister needs to use it to do her projects. Night came, and boredness striked. So, video calling and webcamming to the rescue! :) Then there came all the shits. Imagining two guys finding fault with you at the same time? Was happily video calling and webcamming with my friends but they just had to spoil it. Zikky says that I'm the same as all the other girls outside, but am I? And Din says that its my fault for everything that's happening now. The arguments lasted for quite a while, you know. What a great night I had eh? Went to bed at 3 in the morning because I had only 2hours of sleep the day before. Woke up in the early afternoon because I got a call from my mum saying that she's back in Singapore. After 10 years, she's back. And when my dad passed away, she did not even come back because she says that it is not easy for her to leave Malaysia but now, it seems so easy for her to just get the fuck out of there! That kinda shows how unimportant we are to her, that's why it was so easy for her to leave us 10 years ago huh. Am going to my grandfather's funeral in a while even though I really do not want to because I do not know how to face my mum, shall update this space of mine later on or maybe tomorrow. And baby(s), tag me lah? My tagboard's so fucking dead now siak! |