JoeyBfly


music


fucking weather!
Friday, May 29, 2009 3:40 PM

I just got home from my aunt's place, my mum cabbed us all back, went to visit my dad just now before we came back home.

The weather's so hot today, or is it like this everyday? It's been so long since I last went out in the morning/afternoon. I bathed in the morning, before I went over to my aunt's place, bathed again at my aunt's place and now, I just finished bathing again. I cannot stand the weather. I think I am gonna be as black as ____ if I continue to go out early everyday, hahaha!

I am not going to the movies with orhorh, decided to cancel out on him because if I go, that someone will say that I'm a swinger and that dia sakit hati. For now, I am waiting for Dilah to come over to my place, we're going to Bugis to buy my stuffs and then we're meeting her classmates at City Hall at around 6 in the evening.

Happy jolly weekend for meeeee :)
Hopefully tomorrow Dilah and I would be able to wake up in the morning so we can go get our passports done and when its done, it no longer have to be boring Singapore everyday, yay!