JoeyBfly


music


fucking cramps!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:45 AM
I miss these two huge pair of boobies!

I am so sleepy that my eyes are practically closing any minute from now, gonna go sleep as soon as I finish this post.

Just now, which is yesterday, I met Dilah, Mus, Isma and we had dinner at Teh Tarik, slacked at MacDonald's while planning for our BBQ. Isma's friend, Wan came, then Iqsan came too. But I left a while later as Shah was waiting for me at the bus stop with his car.

Dilah wanted to join us but could not because she could not get anyone and Shah's friends were all busy as I did not tell him earlier. He drove his VTI, instead of riding his KTM and so I thought of bringing Iqsan and Dilah along but they refused because they say that I am supposed to be out on a date and that they do not wanna be the extra "lights".

So after Shah topped up his petrol, he fetched me at Afgan's bus stop and we went to the F1'S pit, it was my first time there and to my surprise, there were many other people slacking there as well! We slacked in the car, talked about everything there was to talk about and we looked at stars through the opened roof, then we listen to Misteri Jam 12.

Left at 3am because Shah's working later, he's a prison warden or something and his reflexes are crazy, I am dead serious. I remember just now, I wanted to pinch him but I ended up hurting my hand instead. That boy's so rough because of his work, his reflexes are so insane!

Because there was no traffic when we were on our way back, that Shah drove so fast and I had a headache after that, haha! Okay actually no, when we were on our way there, he drove very fast too. Might be bringing him along for the BBQ on Friday? I don't know who to bring lei, Dilah, help me decide please?

Am still having headache, and my menses cramps are killing meeee :(
Might be meeting Wan and the rest later!

Okay, good night all, I want to sleep now.
PS; I miss you.