JoeyBfly


music


Changed, have I really?
Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:26 AM

I just got home a while ago and I just saw an offline message on my msn which says,

"You are so heartless, so fucking heartless to me. I gave you my best but you threw it all away, I tried to give you my heart but you rejected it and now you left me with nothing but pain. Please come back, you know I'd do anything, anything for you, just you and only you."

Mcm lyrics gitu eh? Haha! No, I am not gonna reveal who this offline message is from. I've had a long and tiring day, and its gonna be another long day ahead.

Zikky came to meet me under my block, bought ciggies and he sent me to my grandfather's funeral. Then he went home while I stayed with my mum. Met Wan and Bong after that, KFC and then did stuffs that needed to be done. Dilah came to meet me, Zikky and Ady came. Simpang bedok after that.

Random : Know what's my name in Zikky's phone?
Answer : The swinger.
(He told me, the swinger means that mcm u asek tukar2 laki or something like that. But when I checked at Dictionary.com, the result I got was this.)
What the hell Zikky, pergi tukar my name skrg! Humph!

Anonymous, yesterday marks the 2nd month that we've known each other. Just two months and things are already like this now? Not a good sign, definitely. You said that I've changed, have I really?