|
Busy day ahead!
Friday, May 29, 2009 1:17 AM
.JPG)
Am not feeling well, have not been having enough rest :( Was at my grandfather's funeral the whole evening just now, my uncle drove me and my sisters home before midnight.
I am going to bed now because tomorrow's schedule's starts at 8 in the morning and my whole day is fully packed with activities.
Morning to early afternoon, would be at my grandfather's funeral. Afternoon to evening, movie with Orhorh. Night to the next morning, bowling with Dilah and her classmates, movie after that and then drinking sessions at Boat Quay/Clarke Quay!
And for Saturday, maybe Dilah and I would go and get her sister's and our passports done, if we can wake up on time :)
Anyway, it is now 1.30am, Kamaruzaman's flight is leaving soon. Lets pray that he'll reach Taiwan safely. I am going to bed now, sleeping as soon as Dilah and I finish talking on the phone. Night, all.
|