JoeyBfly


music


100th.
Monday, May 18, 2009 3:37 AM
Today marks the 100Th day since you've been gone and I hope that wherever you are at now, you are happy. I haven't been seeing you as often now, because everyone's busy with work/school and there's just no one who can accompany me. I do not have the courage to go over on my own because I am not strong enough, not just yet, but soon in time to come, I will, hopefully. I love you, Daddy and we are all missing you so much.
There would always be a point of time in our life where we would be at our lowest and would feel so alone in this big big world.

It is because of me, myself. I lost control and gave in to temptations. I changed my number already like finally, and I was thinking if I should give my number to ______ and I decided not to but instead, to call and talk for that very one last time(we are still on the phone now, by the way) to just clear everything, to put a full stop to everything, to have an official ending.

It is now 5 in the morning, and we hung up already.

Anyway, just now yesterday I cabbed to Tampines and had dinner with Mus, passed her baju kurung back to her and then I bought my new number, slacked at the playground near Mus's block, talked and all, cabbed home before 12am.


[c=7][b].....orange.....[/b][/c] says (2:43 AM):
yes i do miss u..alot...its been days since i last met u..

[c=7][b].....orange.....[/b][/c] says (2:48 AM):
but...nvm den...u still have ur frens wid u even if im not dere or aniwher...i noe im always werkin...but it dosent seems dat i do not have e time 4 u at all...i do wanna mit u..but wen i tink bckk..haizzz...nvm...ure already outside wid ur frens..u wid dem so i guess ure happy den...even if im at werk i do think bout u...but i noe...in e evening u'll have ur happy moments wid dem........ ...........

JoeybflyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ says (2:49 AM):
ape jer nie.
emo2 lak.

[c=7][b].....orange.....[/b][/c] says (2:49 AM):
emo
... ... ...

[c=7][b].....orange.....[/b][/c] says (2:50 AM):
fine den..

JoeybflyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ says (2:51 AM):
haix.

JoeybflyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ says (2:52 AM):
i don know uh what to say.

[c=7][b].....orange.....[/b][/c] says (2:52 AM):
no nid 2 say dennn.

I am sorry, from the bottom of my heart.
Give me time, I need time. Sorry, for always hurting you.