JoeyBfly


music


You fake, or are you true?
Friday, April 24, 2009 4:03 AM

Because it is not how long you know each other that matters, what you've been through together does. I love you so much, Syafiq, you're my best friend! Thanks for being there for me since forever :)

I have the sudden urge to blog, and I do not know why. I was home the whole day yesterday, slept through the morning, lazed through the afternoon and studied at night. By the way, I was browsing through SEAB's website and found out that this year's 'N' and 'O' Level's timetable are out. 'N' level starts in October this year, which means that I have no more than 5months left to study. This is my third year doing my 'N' Level, and no, I am definitely not proud of it because I am wasting time and money but I have no choice because ITE's private night classes does not allow me to jump to 'O' Level as they're doing the new syllabus. I am only taking Principal Of Accounts, Combined Science(Chemistry and Physics), and Pure Geography this year since my English and Mathematics's grade is already good enough so I have lesser subjects to study for. I'd better buck up and really study cause I do not wanna waste any more years on 'N' Levels.

Life's been pretty much simple nowadays and I like it, been spending much more time with my family and I am more than happy to say that sisters and I are finally much more closer! In the past, before my father passed away, I never really did care bout my home, because to me, home's only a place for me to get money, and is only a place for me to rest my head. After all that's happened, after my father's death did I realise the importance of a home, my family. In the past, all that mattered to me was friends, fun, friends and fun. But things that happened made me open up my eyes wide, because when things happened, the ones who were really there were not who I'd expected. The world's like this, I guess. People stick to you because you have money, and people take advantage because you're nice, sad but true, those fake friends, I've plenty.

I am turning 18 this year, yet my life's already full of mistakes and regrets. How 'bout you, are you the same too?

Ps; Look at the date, it's been a long time since I last saw you, Andi, I hope you're doing fine..
Am turning in now, morning to all :)