|
XOXO
Saturday, April 04, 2009 2:37 PM
A few of the pictures taken on Wednesday, at the Starbucks under the bridge and in the cab on the way over to Simpang Bedok. I am now all dressed up and ready to go out, all I am waiting for is Dilah's message and then I'm set to go, we are going to Town as her Fendi's got a competition at Youth Park and we still have not plan what we're gonna do after that, but most probably we're gonna be drinking. Anyway, plans yesterday was canceled last minute. At first, G could not make it as he was being confined in camp, but then last minute he could go home at 730pm. Everything was good till Dilah's grandparents went over to her place and so she could not join us. Was pinning all hopes on Shikin then cause I do not want to go drinking with only G and his friends as they were all guys, but Shikin did not feel like drinking in the end and so, plans were canceled. Stayed at home the whole night, on a Friday, dammit! Oh, exboyfriend Afiq appeared at my doorstep yesterday night suddenly and we had a short chat. I was shocked when he called me saying that he's outside my house, and that he wanted to see me. And again, his words left me confused -.- Earlier in the morning just now, sisters and I went to late Dad's together with my aunt and uncle for err, I do not know what festival that's called, but we had to and we had breakfast with the family afterwards, NTUC for grocery shopping and went home to have a short nap. I still miss my dad very much, sigh. Okay, Dilah's message is here, I gotta go now! |