|
|
Vanish.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:55 PM
 Best friend's away to KL with them boys already, have a safe trip my dear best friend. Don't forget to get stuffs for me! Hehs, love you very much. See ya on Saturday! Yesterday was a effing boring day for me. I wanted to stay whole the whole day to read because my cousin got me alot of new books! But I met Din at night cause he keeps complaining that I only meet him like once every four/five days. Slacked till late, then I went home and sleep. Btw, don't forget to catch Din on TV next month, he'll be appearing on Crime Watch, as the robber wearing the helmet who robbed the old lady, haha!
And I need to do so many things, Get a new memory card for my PSP. Choose a new phone I want. Re-dye my hair. Cut my hair. and so many more...... But I am so lazy, stuffs which is not important, I do but important stuffs kan, slalu tak sanggup. HAHA.
You love me? Laugh out loud. "Its just that, haiz, dalah forget it jer okay. Anyway guess that I won't get to meet you tomorrow ah gini. Its just that I do not want you to be far from me"
Din, oh din, pergi betolkan your KTM, lampu, foot rest semua nak kene ade, baru kite leh bebual okay? Haha! =p I have just finished this book and it is good, seriously! This is about girls who get exported illegally out of their country and then they'll be forced into prostitution. One of the girls then died while someone was banging her, and the person who was banging her is someone who's well known, someone with high authorities, a well known public figure. He then do all he can to silence everyone, all the girls in the house, using all kind of methods... Shall not reveal more, go read it yourself! Another stay home day for me, wanna go watch movies online together with my irritating stupid sister :) Might be meeting Din at night, MAYBE.
|