|
Sunshine loves♥
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:28 AM
I can't wait for Saturday!I am actually somehow fighting with my mom now, so not cool. My fault actually, late dad's gf told me quite a number of stuffs and I somehow confronted her and she got angry, it happened quite a few days ago and up till now, I still do not know who's telling me the truth but I cant really be bothered to find out anymore, daddy's gone, both my mum and late dad's gf can say all sort of things, anything but the truth. Fuck fuck fuck, argh! Just now, I was very very very happy. It was a very last minute meet up with my Sunshines, Amy, Wan and Bong together with Man and Eton! Pictures were taken but the quality ain't that good cause we were slacking at Pasir Ris park and it was already dark but fear not, cause we are meeting up again on Thursday, they're gonna jam and Eton and I are tagging along :) So pictures would be taken then, okay baby? And we had MacDonald's for dinner just now, caught the last bus home. Wan, Amy and Bong.My Sunshines are very much loved by meeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ (Grabbed from Amy's tagged, hehs!) My best friend, Syafiq the nurse is a meanie, he is going to KL on Wednesday, without me! *angry face* Name jer best friend! (Told ya I'm gonna blog about this!) Now I am thinking, just what should I do tomorrow, who's plan should I go along with? Okay, that shall be tomorrow's problem, for now I wanna watch Mall Cop online :) |