|
|
Sleepy day.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:44 AM

I am so tired now, I can practically fall asleep now in front of my computer. But nah, I'm gonna finish up this post first before sleeping.
Something spooky happened in my house last night, at close to 3am. Everybody was asleep, I was using the computer when I heard footsteps outside my door and then my door opened by itself very slowly. The weirdest thing is that I smelt Next Menthol! Which so coincidentally is my late Dad's favourite ciggies. I then called my late Dad's gf on her phone and woke her up, told her what happened, then told her to close the door for me. It must be my Dad who opened my door, spooky shit but true.
Yesterday, which is Tuesday, Din and I bused to Tampines together, he went for tuition while I met Rafiqah and passed her my Puma top, slacked with her and Sastri before meeting Mus at Afgan. Din joined us after his tuition, went home a while later.
Just now, I wanted to go to school but class's canceled. It is always like this, whenever I feel like schooling, class's canceled, and when I do not wanna school, classes are always on, dammit! Met Din and we met Eton at Tampines, home sweet home before 11pm.
Oh, and so you see, I did not go to the firemen's chalet, because I am afraid that someone would not be happy about it. Told ya I'm nice :)
Am meeting Shikin tomorrow, accompanying her to the doctor's and then we're gonna go shopping! Lets hope that there will be clothes that catches my eyes. Good night world, I wanna go to bed now.
|