JoeyBfly


music


A sea of tears.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:17 AM
I went to school just now, was a little late but better late than never right? School was fine, we have a few new mats in my class and teacher ended class early as he had something to attend to last minute. Aunt called when I was in class, said she was nearby and because she was driving, she waited for me to finish my lesson and she drove me back to Bedok.

Dalton messaged asking if I wanted to have dinner with him and so we had dinner together, at my family's stall. He sent me home after that, been so long since I last saw him, which was on the first/second day of Chinese New Year?

I was reminiscing, looking at the pictures and remembering everything we used to talk about. You were the best father anybody could have, and I am glad that you were mine because you were the best, the best among all the rest. I miss you so much, and I really hope you can come back and let us all start life all over again, because it is like we all stop 'living' after you left. But we are all fine, at least I think we are, little sister's much more independent now and I am glad, cause Daddy, you spoilt her rotten, but no worries because she is growing up now, second sister's starting to come home late everyday and she's been going out much more often but I guess that is just a teenage thing. We are all much more closer than we were before, your going away somehow brought us together. If only you could see all of us, if only I could see you, if only you didn't go...

Do we really get over someone's death, can we actually?
Cause it seems like, I cannot.

I miss you so much, wherever you are, please be happy and you know, your three girls love you very much, and we always will.