|
|
Priceless.
Monday, April 27, 2009 4:57 AM
 I know I'd already blogged just now, but after reading Iqah's blog and my tagboard, I suddenly feel like I need to blog. I know I have already said so much, but just bear with me for a little while okay?
Sometimes, things do not always go the way we want them do. You just cannot possibly please everyone in your life. All of us have our own problems and friends are precisely the reason why we do not have to face them alone.
I understand your trouble, your difficulties. But just what are friends for right? I was shocked to see your offline message to me just now. A simple I miss you means so much.. You know I do miss you too. Much love to you :)
*** Was thinking about what Anonymous said : "maeb one dae u'll come 2 noe dat guys shld b appreciated in some ways...."
I agree, maybe some guys deserves to be appreciated in some ways, but so far, I've met none, at least not for now. You know what? I too wish that I can find someone nice, and live happily ever after. Because being alone tends to get a tad too lonely sometimes. And, anonymous, why do I keep getting the feeling that I know you? Are you who I think you are?
Shikin says, " each n everyone of us will definitely have a soulmate oneday. just that..before u meet ur true love, u'll meet all the wrong ones first."
Love, so many people are in it but just how many people really know what it is all about, I wonder....
|