|
Not feeling well.
Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:56 AM
Random : I just vomited a while ago, have not been feeling really well the past few days, lack of sleep perhaps? I really need rest, serious. Yesterday, I thought I was gonna stay home on a Friday night but Dilah came over at night and we had dinner together, on me. Slacked, and Dely came over to join us but bout an hour or so later Afad came and Dely left. Din came over as he wanted ciggies, too bad he couldn't wait for the uncle's stock to come as his friends were all already waiting for him at Simpang. Dilah and Afad went off while I went home. Was about to go to sleep when my lifesaver called! (Fillintheblank) came to fetch me under my block with his brand new car, picked up his other two guy friends as well, before we went to meet the rest at Sembawang. The rest were all on Scramblers, I was the only girl but they sure all entertained me a whole lot :) We went to some bridge, I forgotten where, then one of them guys asked if I wanted to ride with them and so what else kan, since there were helmets in his car's boot, I rode with one of them. Got home in the morning. Sorry Din, for not messaging you when I am home and for not replying/answering your call. Just now I cooked dinner for my family, Chicken Cream Stew :) Then I met Dilah in the train at bout 9plus and we met her schoolmates at Arab Street and they sheeshaed. Min and Sharil then came and fetch us with car, we went off to Tiong Bahru, slacked, had supper at MacDonald's then Min went off to meet his friends while Sharil drove us back to my place, Din came a while later and then we all went to Changi with Sharil's car. Got home just a while ago, am tired :( Ps; Pictures of Dilah and I on her birthday and pictures taken just now would be uploaded as soon as I get them from Dilah okay. |