|
Late night webcamming ;]
Thursday, April 02, 2009 6:45 AM
 
It is now 6.47am yet I am not asleep, while Shikin is already on the bed happily in lalaland with her beloved Ayie =p The day before yesterday, I was fucking sick and Afiq was so sweet to have come over and brought me to the doctor's, went to his house for dinner after that and then he sent me home, slept fucking early due to all the medicines -.- Just now, which is yesterday, I was not having fever anymore though the throat's still swollen, Shikin and I met at Orchard, bought Fried Mars Bar and then we went to Shaw and we watched Confessions of a Shopaholic at 5pm and after that we walked around Far East, windowshopped abit then took the bus to City Hall and then met Rafiqah and her friends at the Starbucks under the bridge. Slacked till almost 10 at night, cabbed over to Simpang Bedok and had a very filling dinner, one of the keling working there gave me free satays as this Sunday's gonna be his last day working in Singapore. Rafiqah went home while Shikin and I went back to my place, I bathed, tooked my stuffs and we cabbed over to hers. And then she fell asleep after talking to her darling and here I am all alone with nothing but Izzat to accompany me on the webcam ;] Tomorrow, Zirca with da peeps, Dilah's coming along. Friday, Boat Quay with G, Dilah&date, Shikin and I don't know who else. Saturday, To Fendi's competition together with Dilah, might be meeting G later in the night. Sunday, *kening naik2* Ade laaaaa ;] Pictures taken just now would be uploaded after Shikin finished resizing all the photos okays. And Shikin, I love you for listening to me rant, kau jugak yg aku boleh count on ;] And to all haters, words can't bring me down! NENINENIPOOPOO =P Try harder perhaps? :D
|