|
|
Insomnia!
Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:47 AM

Just now, I did not go to school as my sister and I followed my grandmother and cousin to Katong Shopping Center. The maid that is at my house now, have been with us since 6months ago, but grandmother does not like her, and I do not know why. So, we chose a new maid and she will be here in about 2months.
Had dinner at the food court after that and grandmother bought me my PSP's memory card. Straight home after that and few hours later, the wind was so fucking strong that I got scared and everyone was sleeping, then came the rain and that was when I freaked out. Thank God Din came after his dinner at Arnold's with his brother and his brother's gf. Few hours later, Din went to Tampines as he wanted to top up his petrol and now he's with his friends.
Two days ago, I broke down. After so long of pretense, I could not hold back any longer. I had to let them all out, so I burst, and that helped, cause after that 4hours of crying, I was better. Guess what? I was a bitch, I called Afiq when I broke down, and when I am okay, I hung up on him... I do not know why I did that. I just needed someone to hear me out, and he seems like the only one who would do so. Friends, I have many, but who would really actually listen to everything that I have to say? The truth is, I do not know who would. I am not attached to anybody right now, but still I feel like a bitch for doing what I did. If you are reading this now, I apologize from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.
In the rhythm of life, we sometimes find ourselves out of tune.
|