JoeyBfly


music


DRZ, Motard.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:23 AM
I do not know if I have already posted this pictures, but if I have already posted them then just bear with me for a little while.

This was taken on Dilah's birthday and pictures of me and Dwi's taken in her father's car.

This was when Min and Sharil wanted to meet me and I brought Dilah along since she was with me when they called.

*****
Just now, eh no, yesterday I went to school. Was late for almost 45minutes because I took my own sweet time to get ready even though Zikky woke me up at 4 in the afternoon. Teacher gave us a surprise test!

Had my break alone like as usual since I still do not want to make any friends. Then lesson ended and I had to wait for Zikky as he went home to bathe first after takraw with his friends. Vroomed to Dilah's place because she said she was hungry and also because Zikky and I did not know where to go.

Waited for her friend, Ady to come and it so happens that Zikky and Ady are long long friends! Hahaha, what a small world eh? We vroomed to Simpang Bedok, ate and then we vroomed to Pasir Ris and slacked there. Left Pasir Ris at bout 4am, Ady sent Dilah home while Zikky sent me, sat downstairs and chitchatted till almost 530am.

Dilah, happy kan kau? Dapat dudok DRZ, hahaha! Yes, Ady bawak DRZ while my friend, Zikky's rides a motard :) Anyway, how Zikky and I got to know each other's a long and funny story, shall share it with you guys if I ever feel like it! Zikky, Dilah and Ady, made me laughed alot, it was like as though all my problems went away as fast as we were riding. Thank you Zikky, for fetching me to school and for sending me home. You haven been sleeping well for the past two days because of me, I feel so bad, seriously. And, you do not have to hope that I enjoyed spening time with you because no doubt, I did enjoy myself so very much :)

Later on in the afternoon, I am visiting the bestfriend together with Ibu, and at night, my family's having a gathering and we're gonna go for dinner together. Shall update later on, wanna continue watching my Jigoku Shoujo! Ps; Mafia War's fucking addictive, I am like hooked to it, have to play it everyday if not I'll feel weird, haha! And I am almost reaching level 42 now! :D

BYE ALL!