|
|
Crazy day!
Monday, April 27, 2009 8:40 PM
.jpg) Last year.
I was on the phone from yesterday at 2am till bout 9am this morning, did not want to sleep but I had to force myself to because I have school at night. And so I slept, woke up a few times in between because Grandmother was yakking away bout some stuffs which pissed her off.
I was sleeping when my aunt called me saying that my youngest sister is in the hospital due to some cuts she suffered in school. What did I do? Of course I called my sister and demanded to know what happened! Instead, she told me that she cannot pick up my call because she is in class, having lesson. At that time, my aunt is already in the cab on the way to the hospital, she was supposed to be working but she left her workplace upon hearing the news, only to find out that Junyuan Secondary made a mistake, the one who is injured is not my sister, instead, it is another boy who is not even fucking blood related to us! And when my aunt called up the school asking for the one who called her with that fake news, no one owned up, instead they said that the boy is the one who made the call! Which does not make sense at all, because if it was a boy who called, wouldn't my aunt know that the one who is in the hospital is not my sister? And why the hell would she waste her money to cab down for nothing? Argh, fucking pissed, but thank God that the one who was in the hospital was not my sister, heard that he's got to get stitches!
Anyway, I continued sleeping, and woke up only at 6 in the evening! Was rushing like a mad dog when I saw the clock and then, a message came, "Lesson today is canceled. Will resume next week."
What a day aye? Shall, continue watching my Jigoku Shoujo now :) Ps; Anonymous is indeed who I thought he is.
|