JoeyBfly


music


Burn it up.
Friday, April 17, 2009 7:12 PM

I could not sleep no matter how I tried last night, I do not know if it is because too many things are on my mind, or I am just used to sleeping only in the morning now. Anyway, I decided to upload pictures which I should have uploaded long ago but the thing that fucking shocked me is that it took me a whole 6hours, or maybe even more! I feel asleep halfway through and only continued when I woke up at like 530 in the afternoon just now. So, today is a stay home day for me, I fucking need rest! :(

Yesterday, I celebrated Dilah's birthday with her, just a simple date with consists of only me and her. Met her outside Tampines One and we wanted to have our lunch at Carl's Jr, I secretly got her a small cake which I hid in my bag when she was buying food for the both of us. Back to Carl's Jr after that, and got to know that because it is a new outlet, not alot of choices were available and so we went next door and had Subway instead. Ate, and I suggested going under the block to slack, mainly because I was too shy to sing her a birthday song at a crowded place.

Went to Tampines Park to chill and talk. Took out the cake I got for her and she was fucking shocked, haha! Continued chilling, went back to Tampines Interchange, bought my stockings and earpiece, sat down for a little while and then we took 21 to Pasir Ris after that as Din was gonna slack with his friends after his tuition and we tagged along. Dilah's dad sent me home at night, and when we were on the expressway, Dilah's dad raced with some young driver, going at about 150Km/h and even Dwi enjoyed it! :D

Din came to meet me when I got home and we slacked till late.

And just what the fuck is this?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=66741
This Urban Jungle
Posted on 15 Apr, 2009 09:51

Changkat Changi Sec boy punches bus captain after being told off for littering.

To the shock of a STOMPer, a Changkat Changi Secondary student apparently hit a bus driver on his nose after the latter scolded him for leaving his cup aboard a bus.
Worse, the defiant student even taunted the driver, after fleeing the scene with the latter in pursuit.

Danny told STOMP:
"On 14Th April 2009, around 2.45pm, while I was aboard 2792K of bus service 38, a boy (pictured with his right hand raised) from Changkat Changi Secondary School punched the bus captain on the nose after he was scolded for leaving his disposable cup on the bus. "The bus reached Bedok South Road, opposite Block 40 when the incident took place. "The boy and his friend (the other boy in the picture) were preparing to alight when the bus captain moved to the back of the bus where they were seated and picked up a disposable cup, presumably left by the boy, from the floor. "The bus captain passed the cup back to the boy and demanded him to throw it away properly. The boy, however, reacted angrily even though the bus captain did not raise his voice when confronting him.
"When the bus captain returned to his seat, the boy threw the cup back on the floor and alighted. The bus captain, angered by this, picked up the cup and chased after the boy, who is at the road central divider.
"An argument between them followed and ended up with the boy punching the bus captain on the nose and running away. "The bus captain tried to chase after him but gave up shortly after that and continued his journey. I took the photo of the boy when the bus started to move. Apparently, the boy was still taunting the bus captain, as seen by his raised hand.
"I seriously hope Changkat Changi Secondary School will track down the boy and punish him severely for his behaviour. He behaved like a hooligan, even though he was at fault for littering the bus.
"I would also like to commend the bus captain for his courage in standing up against such litter bugs. Most people, myself included, will never have the courage to confront such people, as they are afraid of trouble.
"As a result, litter bugs usually get away scot-free, and buses are continually dirtied by such ugly commuters. "Even though bus captains are usually advised not to get into arguments with passengers, this bus captain of service 38, 2792K, showed initiative in catching the litter bugs, who constantly dirty our public buses."

STOMP has sent the original, unmasked photograph to the school for its follow-up action and comments.