JoeyBfly


music


All for you.
Friday, April 10, 2009 10:53 PM

I have like over hundreds of photos to post and all that accumulated in like only two days!

I am so fucking tired, I am in need of sleeppppp! Was with them(the people in the pictures above) since yesterday till just now. And will be meeting them again tomorrow!

Yesterday, which is Thursday, Eton and I were supposed to follow them to Bugis as they wanted to jam but plans were changed, slacked under Amy's block the whole night, Man joined us also, wandered around a little at night and some stupid matreps came around asking for number when we were at MacDonald's -.-

Just now, we went for their jamming session at Bugis and we walked to Suntec after that, Amy just got his pay and so it was his treat, everyone had MacDonald's for lunch! ;] Walked around Suntec and Marina Square after that as Amy was looking for stuffs. Home sweet home at close to 11.

I am so busy recently, sorry to all those whom I've been canceling plans with.. Dely just asked if I wanna go to the chalet on the 14Th, according to him, its budak2 firemen, abg2 central punye chalet, haha! Anyone wanna join me? =p

Tomorrow is yet another busy day. I have to accompany Dilah in the morning to I do not know where if I can wake up, at about 2pm, I have to meet Eton then go to Outram to meet the rest, the guys in the pictures above, and after that I am meeting Shikin and we're going to the flea market together with Iqah and whoever she's bringing.

Okay for now, I wanna go rest on my beautiful bed. Might be meeting Umais later, but nothing's confirmed yet.

Update again soon, bye baby!