JoeyBfly


music


Untukmu Selamanya.
Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:52 AM
To that woman who is already married to a good for nothing, I wonder what's so interesting about my life that makes you so interested in what I do everyday? Rather than you waste your time on my blog, my life and all, might as well spend the time on your son or take sense into your husband right? Ahhhh, are all minahs as stupid as you?
This was the day before yesterday, when we were all at his house though this is a picture of only me and exboyfriend.
Me and my best friend, Syafiq on his 18Th birthday BBQ pit.
Chew's 18Th birthday chalet, this is after most people went home.
Alfian and I, on the day I met him because I did not feel like going to school :)
Chalet with my sunshines.
When he brought me to Sentosa, and this is also the day where he spent so much on meeee.
At One Fullerton with them all, more of them but pictures ain't here.

My new laptop is here, which means that my blog will not be dead anymore, hurraye! I've been missing for more than a week aye? Time flies, it is more than a month since Daddy's gone. Sisters and I have also slowly learnt to live without him, growing stronger as the days goes by.

I have so many things and events to blog about but because it is gonna be another damn wordy post if I blog it all out, I am gonna do it in point form.

10 March 2009 to 21 March 2009.
- Went to Bong's mam's chalet together with Amy and Wan, the four of us stayed overnight, taking photos and watching movies. Was with Senghoe before that as he fetched me from school.
- Met Alfian as I did not want to go to school, slacked till 10pm, Senghoe fetched me and we went to have dinner at 85.
- Visited the bestfriend at Prison together with Ibu, Ayah and Adik. Ibu's place after that for dinner. Cabbed home and the exboyfriend came to fetch me and we went to his friend's birthday party together.
- Town with Lutfi, Lylie and Ken joined us as well, dinner at Fareast, Lutfi's treat. Shid and friends joined us and also, exboyfriend came. One Fullerton till late, went with exboyfriend to meet his friends.
- Wild night out with K and friends, as he's got his car already. Dempsley hill, clarke quay, K's place after that and then he drive us all home.
- Sunday was family day.
- Cousins came over, school and Senghoe came to fetch me home.
- Class was cancelled by teacher last minute and so I met exboyfriend and friends.
- Sentosa with family, shopping at Vivo and then cabbed over to meet Mus and Alia to go to Chew's 18Th birthday chalet, Alia lost her phone that night, we stayed over and was stuck till morning cause of the rain.
- Exboyfriend came to fetch me and we went to meet his friends. They had last minute plans to cycle to ECP. Exboyfriend cycled me all the way, to and fro :) All of us to exboyfriend's after that and I fell asleep, got home in the morning.
- Exboyfriend came to fetch me again and we slacked at his place together with his friends till morning.
- Bugis with sisters, Xiaoyan and exboyfriend. Pierced my brows again, had dinner at home and yeah, my new laptop's here :D

Oh and I was very sick on one day but I'm fine now. Senghoe met with an accident but he's recovering. Things are pretty complicated now, for me and my sisters but I thank God for my late Dad's wonderful siblings who will try all means to keep us, even if it means spending alot.

Exboyfriend's a whole new different person now, but no, we are still not back together yet. I am trying to take things slow, but it is pretty hard for me because somehow, the fact that he was not around when Daddy passed away still affects me very much. Lets just go with the flow shall we?

What's happened to me happened to you before and that is why you always know the right things to say. I need you, but I am afraid to have you because if I fall again, I know that I'll never be able to get up so now tell me, what am I supposed to do?

Dammit, my post's still wordy! Ahhh nvm, tomorrow's post will not be wordy, I promise :]