JoeyBfly


music


Roses.
Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:38 PM
This is made with 999 roses, would you melt if you see this? I will, definitely. And the picture below is a bouquet of 99 roses ;]
Roses, which girl in her right mind would reject roses right? Haha, roses may be a waste of money to some but still, for a guy to be able to hold a bouquet of roses or just any flowers, and then bring it over to give it to you is one of the sweetest things a guy can ever do. It might not be sweet to you but to me, I'd melt on the spot I swear. No reason for this random talk about roses, just saw these pictures online and it certainly took my breathe away ;]

Am meeting up with Rafiqah later, miss her so much! Was supposed to meet Hanis and Dilah also but Dilah last minute cannot make it so its just me and Rafiqah, unless Hanis still wanna join us :)