|
Night riding.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:08 AM
So I had last minute plans with Mamat just now because he called, it seems that his transfer to Tekong is being postponed to till next week because of I don't know what reason.He came to fetch me straight after drinking with his friends at Geylang and off we went vrooming on his gilera ;] I was scared at first, afterall he drank quite a bit and it was drizzling, but like what you said, I am always safe when I am with you, hehe. And he sent me home at close to 5am as he have to report back to camp at 7am I think and he's camp is like at Serangoon/Sembawang, I forgot. I had fun though I think that I am gonna be sick tomorrow as we rode in the rain just now and I am already kinda giddy. I am going to sleep now, nights you all. |