JoeyBfly


music


Jealousy kills.
Monday, March 30, 2009 11:46 PM
I have not slept enough when Ibu called and woke me up at like 1030am, and she rushed me to go and bathe as she wants to go to Toa Payoh central to get books for Fie as we're televisiting him. Ended up meeting Ibu at 2 in the afternoon cause I took my own sweet time and I got scolding from Ibu for wasting my money on cab fare and also for repiercing my eyebrow :(

And I managed to talk her into cabbing to Toa Payoh, hehs. Bought books for Fie at Popular and then Ibu and I walked over to Jackson Square, waited for like almost an hour before we can televisit him because there is no empty rooms available for inmates at RTC. Half an hour was gone in a flash and best friend got kinda pissed cause he said Dann's inside as well, remember Dann Oh Dann? The guy whom I did blog about in the past, months ago. Ibu says jealousy kills, hahaha!

Met Afiq after that and we had dinner at MacDonald's, slacked with his friends for a few hours and then I cabbed home. Just now, Afiq's friend asked me, "Eh kau da patch ngan Afiq eh?". Just because I meet him still does not means that I am back with him cause apparently, we still ain't back together, not just yet. Maybe in the future, just not now.

And you, I nak jumpe you lah Mr. G :(
I know its my bad for always bubbling you, no more next time, no worries. When you da posted to station, we shall meet on every off day of yours! :]

That part of me left yesterday the heart of me is strong today.