JoeyBfly


music


Daddy come back.
Saturday, March 28, 2009 7:00 PM
Daddy, today's the 49Th day since you've been gone. Things are pretty much the same though everything feels fucking different when you ain't around. I have not cried since your birthday but I did just now, I actually promised myself that I would not cry when I go visit you but I just cannot help it. I miss you so fucking much and nothing seems to be able to make me feel better. Been weeks since I last dreamt of you, come into my dreams will you? I need to see you, so bad..
These two pictures were of yesterday, when we went to Bugis as we wanted to Sheesha. I was late like as usual and so Din and I met Mus, Dilah and Isma at Bugis itself, brought Isma to get her eyebrow pierced and walked to Arab Street and sheeshaed first while waiting for Dilah's date, Fendi. Ate, chilled and sheeshaed till close to 11pm, Isma left early though. Mus then went home while Din, Dilah, Fendi and I went drinking and slacked till bout 5am then Din sent me home.

Today's the 49Th day for my late dad and so even though I slept at only 6am just now, I had to wake up at 9am as we needed to get things done. Had brunch together with the other family members, got home, slept for a while and then I woke up, bathed again and brought my youngest sister out to get her heels, together with Afiq.

Here I am now at home, still deciding on whether or not I should go to the beach party at Sentosa tonight but I just can't seem to make up my mind! Everything's gonna be paid for by that Mr. Nice Guy but I have no company cause he's going with his friends and I know no one.

I feel like drinking till I drop tonight, sigh.