JoeyBfly


music


Bitching moments.
Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:52 PM

More pictures will be uploaded tomorrow, when I am back.

This was just now, when we met up. I went to Tampines together with Afiq and Man, long story on how we met. Met Rafiqah at Tampines Mall's MacDonald's and then we followed Afiq to Century Square as he wanted to trade in his games for new ones but did not in the end because he did not see any games he wanted.

Hanis came to meet us after she finished work and then we separated with Afiq and Man. Took bus 39 to Afgan and had dinner at Teh Tarik, Mirah joined us as well. Went to near Mirah's block, slacked and camwhored and then I cabbed home.

Am gonna go bathe now as I am meeting Din and then later at night, I am meeting Wan and we're going Woodlands ;]