|
What doesn't kills you makes you stronger.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:33 AM
Dis, me and Adik. Mandot, Dis and Adik below. Man, Adik, Dis and Yayan.![]() Me, Dis and Yayan below.![]() ![]() Me and Dis. ![]() ![]() ![]() Dis and Yayan.![]() ![]() Me and Adik.![]() Me and Das(Yayan's mum and Mandot's wife) Did not want to switch on or touch my computer actually but because since it's been a while since I last checked everything, I decided to not be lazy and switched on my computer. And the amount of tags I got for daddy's post kinda shocked me and with my counter, I see that I am having a whole lot of new readers! I guess most of you knows that I am no longer with Afiq. Because why? I just cannot be with someone who do not love my late daddy. Daddy was so nice to him but maybe he just does not appreciate it, he did not visit daddy in hospital and neither did he attended daddy's funeral. I do miss him sometimes but I guess it'll get better in time. I have already been through so much, so what's a little break-up to me right? YOU GO GIRL! I just got home just now, been at Mandot&Das's place together with Dis and Adik since Valentines' Day. Cabbed over to Eunos to meet Mandot, Dis and Adik in the evening on Valentines' Day, got Mandot's tattoo machine and then we cabbed back to Whampoa/Toa payoh. So it is like that for the next two days(140209-160209), tattooing, eating, watching TV, laughing and sleeping together. I inked my left wrist :D They take really good care of me, it feels like years since I've known them though I only got close to them recently. Left Whampoa/Toa payoh at night, and I met Rafiqah who was with Iffah at that time, cabbed to Ehub for Rafiqah's Fish&CO and Isma came to join us after that. Chilled for a while and then we all bused home. Tags replied : miin: joey dun b sad okeys.. coz we are all here fer u.. anything beep me aite(: takecare sweets^^ Thanks dear, I know and I will, take care too. salamah: hey joey, stay strong okay girl. I will :) Mrs Roslee: joey, stay strong okay... be strong. all in god wills. luk ahead okay. best regards I know, yup, God's wills, am looking ahead. Best regards to you too. hey: hey i dont even know u, but i cried when i read ur post. please stay strong. God bless you. Hey, whoever you are, thanks and God bless you too. sheeqeen: my condolences to you joey . im sorry for your lost . stay strong oke . You don't have to be, anyway, thanks for the concern. MUS: i still adore the cow you gave me. *joget!* MUS: joey baby! i love youuu. what are spouses for kan? hehe. *you know i know. public don't know* muacks. I love you too, syg. Yuppp and I know you like it :D =]: heyy stayy strong yeah babe .. =] Staying :) passerby: hey. i dont really know you. but , hang on kay. stay strong. you'll get through this. ((: You don't really know me means you do know me? Hanging on still and yeah, I know I will. *etty: hey joey, im sorry for you lost. be strong. tkcr babe! *hugs* U are? Takecares too, whoever you are. Nurul: No wonder, jas saw his brother also. They told him ur father is the same shirt with them. TC always. Yaa, same 369 but my dad not airport. And you tagged me just to tell me that? Lol, take care too and hope you'll return me my dresses soon, Charlene: *care Charlene: Take good are dear, be strong. My deepest heartfelt condolence You take care too, dear :) kikilala: I'm sorry for your lost. Be strong babe. Thanks babe. Muhd Imran: Be Strong Girl =] Being stronggg now :] hanis: hey baby..stay strong k..remember wat i told u k.. anitin beep me k i oweas dere fer u.. tc aitez I know, syg. Let's meet up soon. nurarzleen: be strong joey. take care! I will, take care too. passerby: to be - happy. passerby: i feel you pain, that was the most sincere entry ive read from someone your age. hope everything will work out fine for you. do take care and chin up, as that is what a dad would want his daughter The way you type is very familiar but I am not sure who you are, do I know you? Anyway, yeah, chins up, ALWAYS :) Syafiq: Hey bestie....U dont have to thank me...Its my part to be there for you....So yeah....Stay strong aights...I'm always here....Take care,bestie... Thanks bestie, for everything you've done for me since day 1. han7: hey hey, cheer up lil soldier. =D i hope ull stay strong Yeahyeah, I will and sorry for paitaoing you on Valentine's. wenxin: joey!sorry to hear the bad news..take care of urself.if u need someone to pei u jus ring mi..98539749 Okay, I will :) EUNICE: joey. dont be too upset. cheer up girl. I won't :) firah: i may not be close but i feel the devastating pain of having to lose someone dear. ily baby. <3 Thanks dear, ilyt. Charlotte: take good care of yourself, babe. <3 I will. EQ: joeybfly...sorry to hear the bad news..tc dear fren..ouhhhh yeah...ouh yeaa ouh yeah.."eq tried to make u smile"=) Thanks EQ and yeah, you made me smile :) And everyone, do not worry about me because I am fine. It might take a little while before I get used to not having daddy around but I will pull through, because like what my mum said, I am their daughter, which means that I am strong like them, I will be able to hang on, and this will all be over in a blink of an eye. It is definitely time for me to start being independent, and also time for me to learn to be a mum/dad/elder sister to both my younger sisters. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. |