|
So near yet so far.
Friday, February 06, 2009 7:59 PM

So, on Thursday, I did not sleep the whole night before. I was too busy, thinking of what I'd want to be saying if we do get to see best friend. Youngest sister woke up late so I had to sent her to school, which means that me, being the elder sister have to pay for her cab fare! Cabbed back home after that because I forgotten to bring stuffs I needed to pass to best friend so then after getting my stuffs, I cabbed over to fetched Ibu, then we proceeded to Cluster A, which is located at Changi Prison.
My heart was beating so fast throughout the whole journey. And we did get to visit best friend, though it was televisit cause Ibu and I went over without any appointment and we were just so lucky that there's slot for televisiting if not it'd be a wasted trip for the both of us. Best friend cried when he saw us, we talked though best friend was the one doing most of the talking, I had so many things to say but when I saw him, my blank went blank. I missed him so much, and he misses me so much too. So near yet so far, we were in the same place though in different rooms. I could see you but I just couldn't feel you. I wish I could have hugged you, just one last tight hug. But it is okay because I have so many chances to see him again, since I can go visit him without Ibu's presence because Ibu's gonna start working soon. Ibu and I went to Bugis after that and we slacked at her friend's company. Then I went off to meet Boyfriend.
Boyfriend fetched me at the bus stop and we bused to Singapore Expo for the Nike Sales Fair. We were disappointed, there were not many nice stuffs and it was so fucking crowded. Brunch at the food court, smoked and then we cabbed home since I was tired.
Slept upon reaching home and when I woke up, there were so many missed calls from different people and guess what? Because I was sleeping, I did not get to go to Double O and Traffic with the rest last night! Cabbed over to Yishun though, met Malik and his friend. Adeq came in the morning, and we all went to Malik's house. Slept there, Adeq and I then left at around 6 in the evening and I cabbed home.
|