|
Sleepless night.
Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:31 AM

So this picture was taken yesterday night, when we were at The Central at Clarke Quay. We actually placed the camera above the baby diaper change place and self-timed ourselves. Camwhoring's always a girl's forte ain't it? :D
I was home the whole day just now, rotting away in front of the computer doing basically nothing except for chatting with a few people. Wanted to watch a few movies at movie6 but before I even got into 10minutes of every movie I clicked on, I closed the window. It's kinda fucked up though, like you're damn fucking bored but nothing you do seems to catch your attention for more then 10minutes, short attention span I guess?
Little sister's away at camp and I miss her so much. She is fucking irritating when she is at home but when she is not here, something seems very not right. Not hearing her whine for stuffs from me is making the whole house seem so quiet. After Daddy left us, my house seems so much bigger, so much emptier and the ambiance is just so dead. So how the hell am I supposed to be better when it's like this at home?
Been talking much to my mum(who is currently in KL), and my sister recently. Mind you, my mum left my family 10years ago. She is now remarried to a Malaysian man but does not have any kids as that is the promise between Daddy and her. She's a businesswoman in KL now, owning pubs. And will be coming back to Singapore next month or the month after, right after she gets her PR there. It sure is gonna be fucking weird cause seeing her face to face would be a complete different thing from messaging and talking on the phone. Oh, I told her about my tattoo as well but she's cool with it cause she herself got tattoos too, just like Daddy.
And you, yes you. I miss you, really really I do. Who would have thought that I'd be missing you now when I was the one who let you go? But you were at fault, and I just cannot stay with someone who is so heartless. And to think that we were actually so close to our 1year anniversary. Ahhhh heck it! Plenty of other good and nicer guys outside :D
I am supposed to be sleeping now because I am gonna be meeting Ibu early in the morning tomorrow as we are gonna go visit best friend and it is a face to face visit! I cannot wait to see him, got so many tales to tell and so many secrets to share. I miss my best friend so much!
And as all of you can see, there's a someone in my tagboard who's trying to make my life more interesting, hehe! People like that amuse me, to the max. I wonder what kinda life they lead, though I am sure that it must be fucking boring and pathetic. Isma syg asked me to remove my tagboard but no, I am not gonna do that because lowlifes, are fun to watch. The things and shites they can come up with just simply make my day. So lambretta, keep the hatetags coming in!
Okay bye people, shall end my post here since it is starting to get pretty wordy. More updates tomorrow :]
|