JoeyBfly


music


Long and cold
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:26 PM
So I was sleeping like a log yesterday when I had to wake up as I needed the toilet,was back on my bed when I saw Mus's message. I wanted to ignore but I couldn't because I love her too much and so I called her. Bathed and everything then I accompanied her to Ite Simei as she wanted to appeal, saw many familiar faces. Cabbed over to Eastpoint as it was raining, changed her earpiece at Sony Ericsson, smoked and then we cabbed to my house after getting bubble tea.

Changed, and then we went to MacDonald's for late lunch, and then we went our separate ways. I had Pure Geography at Ite Bishan and Ridzuwan sent me to school. I was supposed to be going alone but he suddenly messaged me asking me to wait for him at Bishan MRT as he is on his way over from Woodlands, so I walked around Junction8 while waiting for him and he walked me to school after that. It was really nice of him because he came all the way from Woodlands just to send me to school, thank you, Ridzuwan :]

Lesson was okay, my Pure Geography teacher's an Indian, and there's quite a number of old people in my class. Mus and Isma should know about my class because I've been messaging them throughout my class! Haha, kay shhhhh.

Faris was supposed to drive me home but because Senghoe wanted to fetch me, I canceled plans with Faris but Senghoe got fever later in the night and so I had to take the train back myself. Dropped at Simei, and I took bus9 to Afghan, met Isma there, had late dinner at Teh Tarik and then we slacked under Mus's block together with Mus till 230am and I cabbed home.

I have school in like an hour or so and yet I am still here typing away while I am still in my towel. I really do not feel like going to school, it is raining and the weather's perfect for sleeping :( Oh, and I bet the train ride's gonna be a long and cold one, ahhh fuck. Also, I am gonna miss the family dinner tonight, double fuck! Senghoe says he's fetching me today, let's hope that it doesn't rain...