|
|
Like breathing underwater.
Monday, February 23, 2009 4:29 AM
It's been 16 days since Daddy's left and yet things are not any better. Nothing's changed, just that there's no longer the sound of Daddy's cough in the middle of the night, no one who would always play punching with me, no one who would always tell me that he is hungry hinting me to go get food for him, no one who would ask me to massage his shoulders with as much force as possible, no one who would send me here and there, no one who would get me presents just because we had a stupid tiff, and no one for me to whine at, just no one for me to call Daddy. You know I would do anything to get Daddy back, even if it means exchanging my life for his. I miss you so much, Daddy.
During the funeral, so many friends said to me, "Don't worry, you have us all". And now, where're you when I need you the most now? I don't mean all my friends, but just some. I am not gonna name anyone here but sape yang makan chilli, rase lah pedas ye. I am not asking for your fucking attention but when you fucking needed someone, fucking needed help, I was there all the time and right now, where the fuck are you? Fucking touch your conscience and fucking ask yourself, I am sure you yourself fucking know who you fucking are.
I stayed home the whole day just now, only went downstairs in the middle of the night to have supper with Tecksoon and Jingfeng, other than that, I was on my bed the whole time, watching TV, bathing or eating. I swear my house's atmosphere's fucking dead. No one's quarreling or having proper conversations anymore. Time heals all wounds, yeah, I've heard that a fucking million times, so tell me, how much time do I exactly need for this fucking wound to heal?
Am already fucking down and yet, Miss the time of the month have to come and bother me, just my luck. Fuck you, you fucking fuck!
|