JoeyBfly


music


Kebenaran sakit.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 3:11 PM
Overdued pictures.
Pasir Ris Park/Downtown East. with them girls.

Ifah. Me, Hanis, Isma, Alia, Dilah and Mus upfront :)
Babygirl, Isma.
Dilah, Mus, Me, Alia, Hanis, Ifah and Isma.
Top : Ifah, Me and Dilah.
Bottom : Alia, Mus, Hanis, Isma.
Top : Isma, Me, Ifah, Hanis.
Bottom : Mus, Alia, Dilah.
Mus, Alia, Me, Dilah., Isma and Ifah below.
Ifah, Mus, Alia, Me and Dilah.
Mus, Alia, Me and Dilah.
Isma was camwhoring when Alia and I decided that we would be in the picture too :D
Isma, Alia, Hanis, Me, Mus, Ifah and Dilah.
Top : Ifah, Me, Dilah.
Bottom : Alia, Mus, Hanis and Isma.
Top : Ifah, Me, Dilah and Hanis.
Bottom : Mus, Alia, and Me.

That day when Boyfriend and I were camwhoring outside his house.


The day where I had to pluck out the hairs on his leg with a TWEEZER!

Concentratin real hard, too much hair! Purpose of this picture : HIS STOMACH!



I was home the whole day yesterday, did not have the mood to go anywhere.
I did not even bother to go over to Boyfriend's.
Just stayed home, watched movies online, Msn, sleep, sleep and more sleep.
Saturday please come faster?
I wanna got to school, staying at home with nothing to do is killing me.
Oh, and babygirl Isma will be studying with me this year :)

Things are getting more, errm, how should I put it?
Okay, things are getting more and more irritating as the days goes by.
Irritatingly painful.
I can change all this, because I have a right to.
But know why I do not even bother try?
Because I know whatever I say would never get into your head, that's why!

Will update again soon.