JoeyBfly


music


Hopes of seeing you again, best friend.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:25 AM
The mini surprise for him, at his house.

Yesterday, I did not meet boyfriend again because he was practically sleeping at home like a fat pig for the whole 24hours!
Was seriously so damn fucking pissed with him and he knows it.
I slept too, but at least I woke up at like 7 going 8pm.
My whole sleep routine's changed again, now I only sleep in the morning at like 11 going 12pm and will only wake up at 6 going 7 at night.
Oh, and because boyfriend was sleeping like a pig last night, I went out :D
Cabbed over to Hougang and met Hisham, like finally!
Then at around 2am, I cabbed over to Punggol and met Azli since him and his friends are fishing at Punggol End, been so long since I last met them all.

This morning, we watched the sunrise together.
Azli's friend, who's driving a hot red Mazda then drove us all to the MRT and I cabbed home.
Accompanied grandmother to the market after that, had my breakfast and suddenly, Ibu(My best friend's mother) called!
She asked me to help, so I did and guess what?
Ibu and I are going down to visit my best friend tomorrow!
(Actually, we are going to book an appointment since that bloody RTC letter takes so fucking long to arrive.)
I hope we'll get to visit you tomorrow, I have so much things to tell you.
I need you to tell me that everything's gonna be okay, that what I am doing is not wrong though I am sinning.
Okay, maybe I am wrong but you need to tell me cause I do not know.
I do not even know who I can really talk to now, everyone's busy with boyfriends, with school, with their own lifes, no one's even sparing me an hour or so to spill my hearts out anymore, I need you so much.
I have so many secrets inside my head, and now I can trust them with only you because I know that no matter what, you'd listen to me, regardless of whatever I am saying.
I need to see you, real bad, big time.
I miss you, so damn fucking much, I swear!

And to my boyfriend, I am actually missing you though we are staying so near each other.
We have not met in like, close to three days?
I miss you so much.

So much for blogging being your own private space.
Hah, I think if I were to blog out everything I need to talk about out here, there'd be a huuuuuuuge hoo-ha, for sure!
DAMMIT!