|
Get low.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:46 AM
So, I was sleeping the whole day, was supposed to hit the movies with Isma and Dilah but we all overslept so plan's postponed. Aunt and uncle came to fetch me under my block at 7pm and we went to Ite Simei. Wanted to take private O's but I cannot because it is the new syllabus and so I am taking N's again, yes, my third time but this time round, I am only taking Combined Science(Physics/Chemistry), Principals Of Accounts and Pure Geography since I can combine cert. We waited for a whole 2hours plus, close to three! Isma was there also, she applied as well and because we are both taking N level but different subjects, we are posted to different schools :( My timetable's like this : Monday - Principals Of Accounts 7pm to 10pm at Ite Bishan. (Classes starts on the 23Rd of Febuary and ends on the 7Th of September.) Tuesday - Geography 7pm to 10pm at Ite Bishan. (Classes starts on the 24Th of Febuary and ends on the 1St of September.) Wednesday - Combined Science(Physics/Chemistry) 7pm to 10pm at Unity Secondary School(Yew Tee) (Classes starts on the 25Th of February and ends on the 2Nd of September.) Total cost for school is only $296. Aunt paid, then Aunt and uncle drove Isma and I to Afghan and we met Alia there, had late dinner at Teh Tarik, slacked for a while, bought ciggies and then I bused home while they went to Cheers. Later's gonna be my first day at school and I am so nervous. Thank God Faris is fetching me from school later since his Dad is overseas and he have the car all to himself. Wednesday's the tricky one, since I have never been to Yewtee but it is okay because Ridzuwan is sending me to school. Thank God for reliable friends :) |