JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:40 PM
Today, 18.01.09.
Babygirl turns one month old today!
And this is her hot momma!
This is the woman who helped me the most.
She's like the "mother" I never had.
And I apologize, for always disappointing you.
Thank you for always standing by me :)
Woke up rather early for the sake of this little baby.
Slept only at like 6am the day before.
Bathed and everything then Daddy drove us over to Pasir Ris.
And we attended Babygirl's one month old party by the poolside.
Cabbed home hours later as I was bored and also, I am tired.
Boyfriend then came over to get tent and stuffs as he needs it for his family's BBQ.
Still deciding whether or not I wanna go to Yishun later.
Should I or should I not?
:/

Saturday, 17.01.09.
I was supposed to meet Rafiqah and accompany her to Nafa and then go somewhere else but plans got cocked up and I did not even get the chance to tell her.
(Reason why would not be revealed her since so many kpo people reads!)
Rafiqah, sorry for paitaoing you, I hope you understand.
I followed Boyfriend and his friends to their soccer match held at Broadrick Secondary and we won 5-1.
Cabbed over to Kallang Leisure Park after that and we had sushi for dinner!
(I have been like craving for sushi since like so many weeks ago.)
And we watched Ong Bak 2, the movie is nice, alot of blood and people dying.
Cabbed back to Boyfriend's after that and waited for Hanis to come.
(Yes, I am like meeting Hanis almost everyday now.)
Hanis and I left Boyfriend's place and went to mine, charged our phones and then we went to MacDonald's for late dinner and we slacked till morning and we both cabbed home.

Friday, 16.01.09.

I was home the whole day, till I got so bored and called Rafiqah.
Then I got Mus to join us as well.
Mus and I cabbed over to Carl's JR to have dinner.
So, there were me, Mus, Rafiqah and her boyfriend, Fahmy.
Ate alot, talked alot, laughed alot and took alot of stupid pictures :D
Then Fahmy left and it was just us, continued eating talking and laughing then we went by the beach, smoked and talked and laughed, I enjoyed myself, I had fun, I swear I did!
Left to get a cab at like 11pm, but we waited for like half an hour before we got a cab.
Haha, sent Mus and Rafiqah back.
Then I met Boyfriend and we went to Mustafa, got my makeup and my Anna Sui perfume and then we went back to my place.
Watched DVDs till morning, then Daddy woke up and joined us.
Boyfriend left my place at like 7am.


Sometimes, I have so many things on my mind which I wanna blog about but in one way or another, I just cannot.
Just like now, how I wish I can type out everything here.
Then maybe, just maybe I'll feel better.
When will people start minding their own business?
Because when they do, maybe that is when I can blog freely.
Argh, fucked up.



Pictures on the day we went Karaoke :
Mirah, Hanis, Me and Mus.
Married since 2005 :D