JoeyBfly


music


Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:27 PM
"There's no turning back tonight."


I fucking hate being sick, been sick since like Sunday?
Argh, but I am feeling much better today though :)
Anyway, was supposed to stay home all day yesterday under Daddy's order.
But at night, when I was feeling better, Boyfriend and I went to watch Transporter 3 at Tampines Mall.
(Because I was going with Boyfriend, Daddy said yes, ergh.)
We cabbed to and fro cause we are both lazy bum bums.
Went over to MacDonald's to have our late dinner and then met Boyfriend's friends under Boyfriend's block.
Hanis came and join us after that, and we all slacked at Boyfriend's till almost 4am.
Them boys watched soccer while Hanis and I cabbed home.
Tired like dead fish!
(Wait, is a dead fish tired? Okay, no, I do not think so.)
Ah, fuck shit, whatever, just damn tired.
So I got home, bathed and I fell asleep.


Anyway, I think Edward Cullen from Twilight is hot and sweet!
I watched the movie and am reading the book now.
Was planning to buy the next book but could not because the author took back all the books from bookstores as they're gonna be filming it.
Am gonna try searching for the book in some other bookstores, hopefully they'll have it.

Presenting,
Edward Cullen!
"I do not have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
Your scent is like a drug to me, like my own personal brand of heroin."


I think I am melting, hehehe!

Okay lah, enough of Edward Cullen okay.
My boyfriend's hot too :D
Kan u, kan?
*Kening naik2s*