JoeyBfly


music


Friday, January 09, 2009 1:43 PM

Supppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp people!
Today, I am gonna go out, have fun and be a happy girl!
Yesterday was a stay home day for me.
Since the other sister's away from home as she's having a camp, I stayed home to accompany the youngest sister.
Anyway, for those of you who knows what is actually happening in my life now, please do not worry for me.
I will be okay, eventually I will.
I just need some time to sort of what's in my head, that's all.
And now, I am waiting for Rafiqah to like come overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
:D





For Friday, January 9 -
Beauty and other aesthetic ideals are important to you today -- but your current fascination with how things look isn't shallow, it's actually a deep part of your creativity.
And the more attention you pay to beauty today, the more you are going to inspire yourself to come up with new ideas and new ways of solving old problems.
You will attract new people to your life.
So go on -- soak in the scenery, flip through some fashion magazine, and try to find a beautiful spot to enjoy the sunset.