|
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:21 PM
![]() One of the pictures in the animation on my blog's main page, we were bored and so I suggested camwhoring with the laptop's webcam but this blur boy of mine click burst and then we got hooked with it, were laughing our asses of when we saw all the pictures we took :) ![]() Today, love made me weak, and so later I need alcohol to make me strong! Yesyes, like as usual, tiffs with the boyfriend. And so, I made last minute plan to drink. Shira suggested drinking at her boyfriend's place, and so Alia&Fred, Shira&Afai, Isma, Adeq and I will be there later at Woodlands. I am bring Chivas, another brand of Whisky and Blackberry wine! :D Went to Vivo with the boyfriend yesterday and we had dinner at the Chicken Rice Shop. Waited for Rafiqah to finish work and got accessories :) Cabbed over to the coffee shop near Boyfriend's place as Daddy was having gathering with Jurong's people, those who are under him. There were so many crates of Carlsberg and so many people! Went to Mustafa with the boyfriend after that and then we went back to my place and he went home in the morning. It's been weeks since your sentence and yet the letter's still not here yet. I really need to see and talk to youuuuuuuu. Dreamt about you so many times and Ibu said, "Kalao Joey mimpi psl Fie, means die tgh rindukan u lah tu." And no worries, I have been contacting Ibu, will be going over to your place this week. I hope ure okay in there, I miss you so much. I really hope that I will get to see you soon, lots of love from me. |