JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:14 AM
Okay, this is my wife.
K dah, aku kene pakse ah blog pasal spouse aku nie.
Hahahaha!
Okay semua, nie Mus.

Picture before I left his side in the wee hours, muke masai!
Boyfriend's in KL now, I miss him so much :(

Swensens at Suntec City.


Friday, 23.01.2009.

Boyfriend and I wanted to catch a movie but because both of us woke up late, there was a change of plans.
We decided to go shopping instead, cabbed over to City Hall, walked around Citylink then to Suntec City and we had our brunch cum dinner at Swensens.
We cabbed over to Vivo City after that.
Bought a hood from Pull and Bear, Boyfriend got a Zara boxers and we bought clothes for his baby niece.
Then we slacked at the rooftop for a while before cabbing back to Bedok, over to Boyfriend's first.
Put down his stuffs and then he cycled me home so that I could change and put down my stuffs as well, after everything, Boyfriend us cycled us back to his place again and we spent the last few hours before he left for KL together.
And he said to me, "U jangan jadi belo eh bile I takde."
Look who's talking aye? :P
Then I cabbed home cause I was really tired.

Saturday, 24.01.2009.

Spent the whole day packing the rooms since it is Chinese New Year tomorrow.
Then at night, I cabbed over to Mus's and we both cabbed to Terminal 3 to get Popeye's and then we cabbed back to Rafiqah's place.
Oh, Mus and I got a really fucked up taxi driver.
We boarded the taxi SH2311D at Terminal 3's taxi stand and when we got into the cab, we told him Rafiqah's address and you know what he replied us?
"Asal takleh naik bus ah, kene naik taxi?"
Like what the fuck, da bagos tu die ade business, pukimak die betol ah!
Then he drove at a fucking ridiculous speed of 130km/h with the windows down.
We were in a cab but it felt like as though we were on a lorry!
He should really thank god that I was in a good mood just now.
And when we got off the cab, I slammed the door and he actually winded down the window screen and shouted, "Eh, don't slam my door lah bastard!"
Can you imagine his fucking attitude?
Oh, then when we reach Rafiqah's place, we ate and after eating, I poo-ed and then Mus and I emailed Comfort's company to complain :D
Then we went downstairs to the POSB and when we got back to Rafiqah's place, we watched Twilight online and we melted together!
Got to talk to Boyfriend, 25$ worth of prepaid only gives you like 10 minutes of talktime?
LIKE WHAT THE PUKIMAK SIA, CHIBEY BETOL!

And we chilled till late, oh yah, we got accessories from Rafiqah :)

I miss my baby(s)!

And Isma, get well soon!


Let's hope that the get together during Chinese New Year at my place jadi aye?
(I haven't msg anyone yet but will do so soon, hehe.)
Daddy's giving my Chivassssssssssssssssssss ah, must share with darlings :D

Oh, and I miss my Boyfriend so much and today's only the second day that he is away :(
On a lighter note, money will come rolling in later, in the evening.
Money money money, come to mummy.