|
|
Thursday, January 01, 2009 3:26 PM
HAPPY 2009, WORLD!
         
The pictures above are all while we were waiting for his friends at City Hall MRT when we were going Sheesha that day. (I forgotten when though.) Anyway, my countdown for 2008 was pretty simple and homely. Because our friend's younger brother just passed away, we all just "countdown" at his place. Nothing fancy, cause no one's in the mood to celebrate, but it is good enough. To be in the company of friends and Boyfriend, it is good enough for me. Since it is 2009 already, my first wish is that... 2009 would be a better year for me! As 2008 was a really fucked up one, too many shits happened last year. I just hope that this year would be a simple, happy and peaceful year for me. Second wish is that, My family and also Boyfriend's family would be blessed with good health and would always be happy. Third wish is that, Loved ones would all be happy and blessed, that 2009 would be a better year for them all. Fourth and last wish is that, I would stay happy :) Okay, four wishes is good enough. Please let 2009 be a better year for me, and everyone else. Once again, happy new year, baby(s)!
Beyonce - Broken-Hearted Girl
You're everything I thought you never were Ain't nothing like a thought could have been Still, you live inside of me So tell me how is that
You're the only one I wish I could forget The only one I love to not forgive And though you break my heart You're the only one
And though there are times when I hate you 'Cause I can't erase The times that you hurt me And put tears on my face And even now while I hate you It pains me to say I know I'll be there At the end of the day
I don't wanna be without you babe I don't want a broken heart Don't wanna take a breath without you babe I don't wanna play that part I know that I love you But let me just say I don't wanna love you In no kind of way, no no I don't want a broken heart I don't wanna play the broken-hearted girl No, no, no broken-hearted girl
Something that I feel I need to say But until now I've always been afraid That you would never come around And still I wanna put this out
You say you got the most respect for me but Sometimes I feel you're not deserved of me And still you're in my heart But you're the only one
And yes, there are times when I hate you But I don't complain 'Cause I've been afraid that You would walk away
Oh but now I don't hate you I'm happy to say That I will be there At the end of the day
I don't wanna be without you babe I don't want a broken heart Don't wanna take a breath without you babe I don't wanna play that part I know that I love you But let me just say I don't wanna love you In no kind of way, no no I don't want a broken heart I don't wanna play the broken-hearted girl No, no, no broken-hearted girl
Now I met a place I thought I'd never be, oh I'm living in a world whereas all about you and me, yeah And I won't be afraid, my broken heart as free To spread my wings and fly away, away with you
I don't wanna be without my baby I don't want a broken heart Don't wanna take a breath without my babe Don't wanna take a breath without my babe And because of my Mus syg, I am hooked to this song! Oh, Mus, I love you very much :)
|