JoeyBfly


music


Hangover, killing me.
Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:52 PM
Hanis and Me.
Taufiq.
Boyfriend.
Boyfriend and Taufiq.

MY HANGOVER IS KILLING ME BIG TIME!
ALL THANKS TO THE 3/4 BOTTLE OF CHIVAS INSIDE ME NOW!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yesterday was kinda cocked up at first.
I had a tiff with boyfriend and so I made plans with the rest to drink since I have so much liquor at home now.
Planned was then canceled and last minute I said yes.
Was dressed up and all set to go when Daddy say to me, "Anything I call Afiq ah."
And so I did not go over to Woodlands.
Had dinner at MacDonald's with boyfriend while waiting for Hanis.
Taufiq came while we were eating, chilled for a while and then we cabbed over to East Coast Park, bought stuffs we needed and found a nice place to sit down at.
Drank till late and then we all went home, was really really high!


And now, my head is killing me.
:(