|
Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:36 AM
06.01.09.Was supposed to be meeting Herdiana. But because my prepaid is empty and she messaged me saying that she's broke. I agreed to accompany Boyfriend to get his newly made IC. Walked around Beach Road after that and then we walked to Bugis and had brunch at the Ayam Penyet House. Bought tickets for Twilight and then we went to shop around Bugis Street. Bought my Bohemian bag, like finally I found one I like. Oh, and we went to look for Fion also :) Twilight is awesome, I do not know why some people say that it is not nice, but for me, I think its nice and Edward Cullen is so fucking hot and sweet! (Though that's the script, but I would certainly melt if someone said those words to me!) Then we took bus back to Bedok after the movie, bought ciggies at my place and then we bused to Boyfriend's. Watched Boyfriend play soccer with his friends after that. Slacked with Boyfriend for a while and I got home late. ![]() We are always and forever having this type of talks. For Wednesday, January 7 - |