|
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:14 AM
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
I am very bored but I have totally nothing to blog about. Okay, actually I have things to blog about but for safety purposes, I cannot. I am still so bored, it is almost 6 in the morning now and yet I am wide awake. Been suffering from insomia since weeks ago, and it is certainly not doing me any good because with me sleeping in the day and being awake at night, my eyebags are getting worser. And I have been sick since last wednesday, coughing like as though my lung's all exploding and vomitting anytime my stomach feels like it, that sucks. Life have been pretty much boring lately, since I have already settled down. No more night ridings and guys transferring moolah to me anymore! (Hatetaggers come attack me now, huahuahuahuahuahua!) But I like my boring life now though, hehe.
And guess what? Since today's the 2nd of December, it is less than a week to my 17th birthday! Also, Boyfriend's 20th birthday is coming soon, 22 more days! And then jeng jeng jeng, CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I wanted a white christmas this year actually, but there's no more tickets to the place that I wanted to go to, so I guess there is just no white christmas for me this year then, urgh. But at least I am not alone this Christmas, because I have Boyfriend :) Shall update again soon, since I am out of words already.
:) OVERDUED PICTURES
  
|