JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:47 AM
A love so true.

Outside Boyfriend's place.
Rahman, we were webcamming at Boyfriend's place because we were so damn frigging bored.


On Monday, I was supposed to be sleeping the whole day.
But something kept me awake.
It was his court case, my best friend's court case.
His court's timing is always in the morning.
So when this court's scheduled in the afternoon, I found it weird.
Called Ibu and met her over at her place.
Everything was okay till Ibu found out bout best friend's newly done tattoo.
She cried and I spent like half an hour persuading her to go get ready.
Then we cabbed over to court.
And the hearing ended at like 430 in the afternoon.
What we guessed was right.
Anyway, went to the coffee shop together with Ibu, Adek and best friend's kampong friends to have a drink then all of us cabbed back.
I stayed at Ibu's till bout 9 at night as she told me to have dinner there and I cabbed home after that.
Was supposed to meet Boyfriend at his place but I was too tired and I fell asleep.
(I woke up in the middle of the night being rather cranky and I vented it all out on Boyfriend somehow. But thank god he understands that I get cranky when I just wake up and so everything's fine. Sorry love, you know I know that I love you very much.)

On Tuesday, I was supposed to meet Boyfriend as well.
He called me in the afternoon asking me to go over but I did not as I was watching Naruto online, and when I finally am ready to shut down the computer, I fell asleep, so I did not go over.
Woke up at night due to the ringing tone of my phone, so many people called, just when I was hoping that I'd get some sleep -.-
So, I bathed, and then went over to Boyfriend's place.
Was watching TV when suddenly there was a knock on the door, Razif came and so we watched movies on TV together till at about 3am, Razif went home.
Boyfriend and I continued watching movies and I went home at 530 in the morning.

I miss my friends.
I realised that now, Boyfriend's friends are the ones I am meeting and talking to more often than to my own friends and I wonder why?

And my dear darling boyfriend, I love you very much.
Your birthday's coming, just a week more to your 20Th!
Then it is gonna be Christmas and then finally, countdown.

I am loving you so much more each day, love.
Missing you already.


Best friend, I promise that I will take care of Ibu, abang and adek for you.
The day have come, for you to pay for all your past mistakes.
I hope that you would reflect on what you have done previously and take care of yourself in there.
See you in __ years time, best friend.
Be visiting you together with Ibu soon.
I miss you so much already .