|
Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:13 AM

Life have been pretty much the same after the chalet. (And also the chalet showed me the true colours of quite a few people and I am so god damn disgusted! Sape yg makan chilli, rase pedas lah kay.) I seldom pick up calls now, not because I am angry or whatsoever. I am just tired, not tired of you guys; but just tired of bullshits. And no, I am not trying to say anything, I am just telling you guys the reason why you guys keep calling and yet I always do not pick up. Because if you guys do not care, why should I?
And, if you are calling me just because you need me for stuffs which are not important, do not bother to even dial my number, because I do not give a damn. But if you are someone important to me, obviously your calls would be answered :) I cannot remember what I did during the past few days in detail. So I shall just update in point form okays.
- Daddy is back at home now :D
(And he is no longer mad at me for bringing so many people back home when he is not around without permission. And also because Grandma scolded Daddy as she saw *&* hugging and all. You know, old people's thinking-.-)
- Boyfriend, Boyfriend's mum and I woke up early in the morning and we went to the ICA Building to get a new IC for Boyfriend as he lost his last year.
- I had breakfast with Daddy and his friends and the service at that restaurant coffee shop was so bad that Daddy almost blew his top. I really cannot imagine what would happen if he did. So, the person who's service sucks like hell, you are lucky; damn fucking lucky, I tell you!
- I watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" with Boyfriend, quite interesting. Something like a wake up call for all of us, it is time to start saving the Earth!
- There are fishes in my house now, Daddy bought Goldfishes and I do not know the other fish's name but they really eat and poo alot!
- My auntie is giving birth soon :) And that is all, for now.
There are so many new movies that I wanna watch but have yet got the time to. - Twilight - Bolt - City of Ember - Four Christmases - Hell's highway: KM31 - Body of Lies Oh, Christmas and countdown is coming so soon. How time flies...
I have so many things to share, but I cannot.
I have so many troubles in my mind, but I do not know who I can share it with. I have so many things unsaid, but how do I go about saying it? I have so many things inside my head, so much so that it is practically spilled all over the place. So messed and jumbled up that I do not know where to start at all. Help, anyone?
|