JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:52 AM
I hereby announce, that things between me and Boyfriend are back to normal.

Boyfriend and I had a timeout on the 9Th; because we kept quarreling.
Mind you, big fights every single day.
Tell me, who can take it?
I do not know bout you people, but I know that I certainly cannot.
He initiated the timeout because he too could not take it anymore.
The timeout comes with a condition though.
And his condition is that I am single but unavailable.
In other words, I am still his, just his and only his.
We were still together everyday, just that we are of no status.
Now, after almost 6 days of being together with no status, we are finally okay.
I must say, that short period of "separation" did the both of us good.
Somehow, that short separation made the both of us realise how important the both of us is to each other and also how much the both of us needs one another.
The past week was horrible; difficult to get through, fucking painful and definitely filled with tears every single day.
It was a tough test for the both of us, but Boyfriend, we definitely passed this test with beautiful flying colours :)
Let us make sure that this does not happen again.
Because I seriously fucking hate it when we say stupid stuffs in order to hurt one another.
Nonetheless, we did it, Boyfriend, I am so proud of us.


Oh, and if you are about to comment on this post, please think twice before you do.
Because I am sure and am very certain that NO ONE knows the whole true story.
And if you are one who reads my blog and goes round telling people about what I post everyday, go get a life.
Just because I am not naming you, it does not mean that I do not know, seriously.
I am not naming you because you do not deserve to be named here and I certainly do not want to dirty my blog's page with your names.
So, watch what you say to whoever you are always reporting to, because, I can always know what you're talking about, lowlife :D


There's no need to complicate, our time is short.
This is our fate, I'm yours.
Muhammad Afiq, I love you so much.
Irreplaceable, more than words can say :)